Welcome to Day 3 of the SEED Summit! We are excited to share several presentations today focused on healthy community, social care and the early years.
For more details on each presentation, learning objectives, key take-aways and additional resources click the presentation title below.
- When We are Kind written by Monique Gray Smith and read in Dakelh by Lheidli T’enneh Elder Edie Frederick & in English by Nora, Age 8
- Mental Health Supports for the Early Years presented by Erin Anderlini, Prince George Native Friendship Centre
- Working in Mental Health with Boys and Masculinity presented by Wyatt Creyke, Youth Alcohol & Drug Clinician, Prince George Native Friendship Centre
- Northern Indigenous Pedagogy presented by Darcy Dennis, Early Childhood Educator, Member of the Provincial Child Care Council
- Community Development of the City of PG Childcare Action Plan presented by Sarah Brown, Supervisor Strategic Initiatives & Partnerships, City of Prince George
- Family Support Institute of BC’s work in Northern BC: Sharing our experience as Volunteer Resource Parents and Regional Network Coordinators in the North presented by Robyn Alden & Renee Morven, Regional Network Coordinators (North East & North West BC), Family Support Institute of BC
- Bonnie’s Story re-shared with permission by Bonnie Fallowfield
Engage in Today’s Discussion
Visit the SEED Connection Board and begin networking – let everyone know who you are and where you’re from! Say hi to old friends and introduce yourself to new peers across northern BC.